You’re eligible for at least $21,000 per year in scholarships and grants.
Are you worried about:
- Settling for an education that doesn’t prepare you for the job you deserve?
- Missing out on thousands of dollars because you didn’t understand the deadlines?
- Not being able to afford the life-changing education you’ll experience at Calvin University?
To qualify for at least $21,000, you must have a 3.8 GPA—but no matter what your GPA is, Calvin has great ways to make Calvin affordable. And, you’ll get an education that is more valuable than you can imagine.
More details on eligibility for the $21,000 promise:
- You’re required to have a GPA of 3.8* on an official or unofficial transcript from high school junior year or first semester senior year (transcripts for the fall of 2023 are accepted until April 30, 2023).
- You need to maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA at Calvin starting your first year to be eligible for financial aid.
- The guarantee only applies to first-time students starting Calvin in the fall of 2023. Transfer students and readmitted students are not eligible.
- The $21,000 includes any Calvin-provided gift aid, including scholarships and grants.
This college experience is beyond your expectations
Take your financial aid with you on a semester adventure in Europe, South America, or Africa. Or get paid to research cancer in a lab with your professor.
Meet students from all over the world who are curious about all sorts of things. You’ll be changed forever by the people you meet here.
You’ll learn how to be a creative thinker and a wise decision-maker. These are skills you’ll take with you throughout your career.
Create your game plan for getting the most financial aid
Your free downloadable guide includes:
- Printable financial aid roadmap will show you exactly what you need to do—and when
- The biggest mistake families make when applying for aid and how to avoid it
- Details about the four types of scholarships that Calvin students get and how to qualify for each one
Ready to apply?
You can’t get the money you deserve from Calvin if you’re not admitted.
- STEP 1: Submit your application for admission
- STEP 2: Complete the FAFSA (it’s available starting October 1)