You could be eligible for at least $21,000 per year in scholarships and grants.
Are you worried about:
- Settling for an education that doesn't prepare you for the job you deserve?
- Missing out on thousands of dollars because you didn't understand the deadlines?
- Not being able to afford the life-changing education you'll experience at Calvin University?
This college experience is beyond your expectations
Take your financial aid with you on a semester adventure in Europe, South America, or Africa. Or get paid to research cancer in a lab with your professor.
Meet students from all over the world who are curious about all sorts of things. You'll be changed forever by the people you meet here.
You'll learn how to be a creative thinker and a wise decision-maker. These are skills you'll take with you throughout your career.
Create your game plan for getting the most financial aid
Your free downloadable guide includes:
- Printable financial aid roadmap will show you exactly what you need to do—and when
- The biggest mistake families make when applying for aid and how to avoid it
- Details about the four types of scholarships that Calvin students get and how to qualify for each one