We strive to educate the community about watershed ecology, and to develop a growing group of people who understand the strengths, needs, and problems affecting the Plaster Creek watershed. We seek to equip people to take action to restore their watershed. Ways we do this include:
- Presentations on watersheds, history and issues in the Plaster Creek Watershed, and things people can do to improve water quality in Plaster Creek.
- Spring and fall events, which includes a presentation on Plaster Creek and opportunities to participate in on-the-ground restoration work.
- School events that include education in the classroom and hands-on-restoration work in the greenhouse, schoolyard, or nearby location.
- Newsletters twice a year update followers present new information as it is learned.
- Resources for more learning about this and other watersheds.