Professional video recording and editing services
We provide award-winning service to academic and administrative departments, to student organizations, and to individual faculty and students of Calvin University.
Our facilities, located in the lower level of Hiemenga Hall, include a video studio and video & audio editing suites. You may shoot in our studio, bring your video in and edit it yourself, or schedule a Video Productions Student Technician to help. These facilities are provided for Calvin students, faculty, and staff.
A sample of equipment and services
- Live webstreaming of campus events
- Digital cinema production including RAW cinemaDNG workflow
- Multicamera field production
- TV Studio with chroma key screen, teleprompter, & white cyclorama
- Post-production & color correction facilities
- DVD authoring
- Encoding video to mp4, wmv, avi, mpg, etc.
- Closed-Captioning and/or subtitling video for hearing-impaired
- Uploading to YouTube, Vimeo, or other web sites
Work with us
- Submit a video request to record a campus event
- Fill out a Personal Release Form (.pdf)
- Contact Us to schedule an editing reservation