The Office of Grants and Foundation Relations helps members of the Calvin University community secure external funding from foundations, corporations, government agencies, and individuals for university-wide initiatives and for faculty research and departmental programs.
Faculty or staff who wish to submit proposals for specific programs and research projects should contact the Office of Grants and Foundation Relations for assistance with the following:
- Identifying federal, corporate, and foundation funding sources
- Proposal review
- Grant writing assistance and resources
- Developing budgets
- Connecting with faculty mentors
- Providing institutional information
- Negotiation and acceptance of awards, including all amendments/modifications
- Post-award compliance and reporting
- Budget revisions and no-cost extensions
For internal funding and research opportunities, please see the Office for Research and Scholarship.