Whatever you're planning, we have the space you need.
Calvin’s campus is truly stunning, indoors and out. Sweeping lawns and a shady canopy of trees welcome you home, and our modern facilities, the latest technology, flexible seating and a wide range of venue styles and sizes provide the right atmosphere for any event.
Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex
- The Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex is home to Calvin’s standard-setting, world-class athletic facilities—including a 4,500 seat arena and state-of-the-art aquatic center—but it is far more than a sporting venue.
Covenant Fine Arts Center
- In the Covenant Fine Arts Center, you will find two of Calvin’s most iconic performance spaces: the CFAC Auditorium and Recital Hall.
- With a round stage at the center, unique, purposeful architecture, the latest lighting, technology, audio and video, and an ornate pipe organ, the College Chapel will make your special event unforgettable.
Ladies Literary Club
- Built in 1887, this historic city space has served many roles over the last century—but it has always maintained its unique beauty and warmth. For intimate concerts, there may be no better place in Grand Rapids.
Bunker Interpretive Center
- Inside Calvin's Ecosystem Preserve, the Bunker Center provides approximately 5,000 square feet of space, serving as a home base for year-round programming, a study center for the college community, and an educational resource for the public.