Jaclynn L Lubbers
- DNP (Grand Valley State, 2012)
- MSN/Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Grand Valley State, 2000)
- BSN (Hope College, Hope-Calvin Department of Nursing, 1994)
- Infants, Children and Adolescents
- Assistant Professor, Calvin College (2012 - Present)
- Adjunct Faculty, Grand Valley State University (2005 & 2008)
- Holland Pediatric Associates, PLLC, Holland, Michigan (2000 - Present)
- Staff, Charge Nurse, Pediatrics/Pediatric Intensive Care, Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, Michigan (1994-2000)
- Registered Nurse, Visiting Nurse Association, Battle Creek, Michigan (1995-1998)
- Lubbers, J., & Rossman, C. (2017). Satisfaction and self-confidence with nursing clinical simulation: Novice learners, medium fidelity, and community settings. Nurse Education Today, 48, 140-144. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2016.10.010
- Lubbers, J., & Rossman, C. (2016). The effects of pediatric community simulation experience on self-confidence and satisfaction of baccalaureate nursing students: A quasi-experimental study. Nurse Education Today, 39, 93-98. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2016.01.013
- Rossman, C., Lubbers, J. (2014). The Effects of Pediatric Nursing Simulation Experience on Self-Efficacy of Baccalaureate Nursing Students. Poster Presentation. AACN Baccalaureate Nursing Education Conference, Baltimore, Maryland. November, 2014.
- Podium Presentation - "The Effects of Pediatric Nursing Simulation Experience on Self-Efficacy of Baccalaureate Nursing Students". Kappa Epsilon Chapter-At-Large of Sigma Theta Tau International, Fall Research Symposium, Grand Rapids, Michigan. October, 2014.
- Lubbers, J. (2012). Meeting Teens Where They Are: The feasibility of a cognitive-behavioral intervention for depressed adolescents in pediatric primary care. Conference Presentation. Midwest NAPNAP Conference, March 2013, Poster Presentation, Grand Valley State University's Graduate Student Showcase, April 2012. Conference Presentation, Grand Valley State University's Doctor of Nursing Practice Conference, March 2012.
- Lubbers, J., Nursing as a Vocation. South Christian High School, 2014
- Lubbers, J., Becoming a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. Holland Christian High School, 2009 and 2011
- Future of Nursing Award, Grand Valley State University, 2012
- Jean T. Martin Doctoral Nursing Scholarship, Grand Valley State University, 2009
- Outstanding Clinical Preceptor Award, Grand Valley State University, 2007
Learn more about Calvin's excellent faculty and learning environment by scheduling a campus visit.Visit »
- Course code: