The H. Henry Meeter Center offers financial assistance for lifelong students pursuing religious studies. Click on each program below to find more information.
- Faculty Fellowship awards are available to any faculty member from a college, university, or institute for the purpose of scholarship in the field of John Calvin or the Reformation and early Calvinism. Successful applicants are expected to present a paper on their research at an upcoming Sixteenth Century Studies Conference at a session organized by the Meeter Center.
- The Student Fellowship is available to any graduate-level student from a college or university other than Calvin. The field of study must be John Calvin or the Protestant Reformation and early Calvinism.
High School Seniors
- The Hugh and Eve Meeter Awards for High School Seniors are given annually for research papers on a topic relating to John Calvin or Calvinism. Awards are payable to student tuition accounts only at the following colleges: Calvin, Dordt, King's (Canada), Redeemer (Canada), Kuyper, and Trinity Christian.
- The Emo F. J. Van Halsema Fellowship is a four-week fellowship available to pastors from the Reformed tradition. Its purpose is to allow pastors to pursue scholarly research in the field of John Calvin or the Reformation and early Calvinism.
Meeter Family Fellowship
- The Meeter Family Fellowship award is available to any faculty member from a college, university, or institute, independent scholars and doctoral students for the purpose of scholarship in the field of John Calvin or the Reformation and early Calvinism. Preference will be given to projects that connect Reformation-era topics to relevant issues in contemporary church and society.