The Henry Institute is a center for widely ranging scholarly projects. Find more information about some of our most recent work below.
Religious Freedom for Faith-Based Organizations
- Many faith-based groups are finding certain religious-based practices under threat ... is there a "Christian" response?
- Chinese Protestants live with a politically oppressive but economically liberal regime ... how should churches adapt?
Faith & Citizen Mobilization in Africa
- Is there a role for Christian organizations in fostering good citizenship in Africa?
- What effect do school choice policies have on private schools and on a robust education market in the U.S.?
- Where are North American churches on the issue of religious persecution?
The Politics of Water
- What should the role of governments and of Christians be in growing concerns about water around the world?
Christianity and Political Science: A Fifty Year Perspective
- Former Henry Institute Senior Research Fellow Steve Monsma (1936-2017) reflected on how the role of Christianity in political science has changed over the years -- and how that role can and should develop in the future.
The Constitution Series
- A series of debates considering viewpoints from the left and right on contemporary Constitutional issues.