We accept applications on a rolling basis throughout the year—apply now!
This is the application for the:
- Master of Education degree
- Teacher Endorsement Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Secondary Teaching Certification
1. Complete the online application
Approximately one hour after submitting the online application, a checklist of required documents will be visible on your status page:
- Two professional recommendations
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Additional requirements for international students:
- Proof of English proficiency
- Financial commitment (if applying to attend on campus)
2. Please send the required application items (listed above) any of these ways:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to Calvin University Admissions at (616) 526-6777
- Mail to Calvin University Admissions, 3201 Burton St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Whether you are interested in taking a summer workshop or a graduate level class, the Graduate Program offers students the opportunity to take up to nine semester hours as a guest without being formally accepted into the Graduate Programs.
The university requires a $500 deposit per guest application to secure fall and spring course registration. The deposit is applied to tuition costs. No deposit is required for summer courses.