The following forms and documents are for Jubilee Fellows and their summer internship mentors. Forms may be completed electronically and submitted to Cindy DeBoer.
Resources for Mentors
- Program Overview for Jubilee Fellows Mentors
This resource outlines our expectations and suggestions with regard to preparing for a Jubilee Fellows internship, choosing a host family, and orienting and mentoring your intern.
- Church Biography Form
For new internship sites, this gives you an opportunity to tell us about your church, its surrounding community, and what ministries areas an intern might work in.
- Mentor's Final Evaluation
At the end of the summer, mentors will complete a comprehensive evaluation of their student's performance. You will review this with your student during the last week of the internship, offer encouragement for the things done well and suggest areas that need improvement.
- Host Family Reflections
The family hosting the Jubilee Fellow should complete this form to tell us about their hosting experience.
Resources for Students
- Internship Goals
Students and mentors please complete this together at the start of the internship.
- Intern Mid-point Report
Students complete this and review it with a program representative near the mid-point of your internship.
- Intern Assessments of Internship Site, Mentor, and a Self-evaluation
At the end of the summer, students reflect on these elements of their experience.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.