Operations and Supply Chain Management
When your textbooks get shipped to you in just two days, you’re benefiting from quick and efficient supply chain management. At Calvin, you’ll gain the problem-solving skills needed to keep people, products, and markets moving efficiently.
Interact with global businesses to learn how they manage their materials, talents, and energy. Discover different ways to get goods into the hands of people who need them. Grapple with the challenges of doing business ethically, sustainably, and faithfully. You’ll do it all under the guidance of faculty who draw on their own vast experience in the business world and who have the knowledge and business relationships to help you succeed.
You’ll earn a degree that's greatly in demand in a post-COVID world, and you’ll be an indispensable member of any team.
- ACCT 305 - Cost Accounting
- BUS 352 - Negotiation Skills and Theory
- SCM 201 - Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
- SCM 302 - Supply Chain
- SCM 303 - Sustainable Operations
- SCM 303L - Sustainable Operations Lab
- SCM 310 - Global Supply Chain Practicum
- ACCT 203 - Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 204 - Financial Accounting
- BUS 101 - Introduction to Business
- BUS 201 - Management and Organizational Behavior
- BUS 392 - Business Ethics
- BUS 393 - Strategic Management
- BUS 394 - Business Capstone
- MKTG 301 - Marketing
- BUS 350 - Business Law
- FIN 301 - Corporate Finance
- HRM 301 - Human Resource Management
- STAT 245 - Applied Data Analysis
- ECON 221 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 222 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ENGL 241 - Business Writing
- STAT 143 - Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- ART 153 - Visual Culture
- COMM 101 - Oral Rhetoric
- COMM 141 - Visual Rhetoric
Total Semester Hours: 70
- ACCT 203 – Managerial Accounting
- BUS 101 – Business Foundations
- DATA 175 or CS 106 – Productivity Software or Introduction to Scientific Computing and Modeling
- SCM 201 – Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management
- SCM 303 – Sustainable Operations
- SCM 302 – Supply Chain
- BUS 201 – Management and Organizational Behavior
- BUS 357 – Business for Engineers and BUS 357 Lab
18 Total Hours, depending on cognates
Master both sides of management
Combine this program with studies in human resource management, and you’ll gain a holistic understanding of business. Learn how to be a strategic thinker in an evolving workplace and society.
Connect and grow
Expand your network. Develop your professional skills, goals, and faith. And equip yourself and other talented women to build a bright future in the business world.
Family income distribution for students applying for financial aid.
You can afford a Calvin education.
You’ve heard a lot about the high cost of a university education. But a Calvin education is much more affordable than you think. Most Calvin students pay far below the sticker price—and graduate with less debt than you might expect.
A reputation for excellence.
There’s a reason Calvin gets top marks from U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and more. Calvin graduates are in demand at grad schools, med schools, and careers in every field.
With over 100 majors and programs, you’re bound to find something you love.
Browse by category
- Communication & Media Studies
- Education (BA, BS)
- Many specializations, including:
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Education (MEd) Online
- Health Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Kinesiology (Pre-professional Emphasis)
- One Health
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Recreation Leadership
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (BA, MA)
- Master of Speech Pathology
- Theraputic Recreation
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Environmental Science—Natural Resources Track
- Environmental Science—Naturalist Track
- Environmental Studies
- Social Sciences
- World Languages & Cultural Studies
Learn why Calvin’s dedication to faith and discovery have earned it the rank of #3 among regional midwest universities.