- What will happen to my accounts?
Your Calvin student accounts (Office 365, email, Google Apps, Moodle, Calvin resources, printing, wireless access, etc) will be available for 30 days. After 30 days, your accounts (along with all associated files and emails) will be deleted from Calvin's servers. This means:
- You will not have access to files stored in your Novell account (your H drive).
- You will not be able to check, receive, or forward your Calvin email.
- You will not have access to Google Apps content (Drive, Docs, Calendar, etc).
- You will not have access to Moodle.
- You will not have access to Calvin resources including but not limited to services and documentation such as AERs, unofficial transcripts, financial records, pay advices, etc.
- Any other files stored in your Calvin accounts and access associated with Calvin accounts will be deleted.
- What if I am working on finishing an incomplete course?
Extended access to your accounts while finished an incomplete course cannot be granted unless you are planning to return to Calvin and have made special arrangements with the Center for Student Success. If you are not planning to return to Calvin, access will be disabled after 30 days.
- What if I am working for Calvin University ?
If you will be employed by Calvin after you leave and do not already have staff accounts, ask your supervisor to request the necessary accounts and access using the employee onboarding process in the CIT Service Center. You will not be able to keep your student accounts or email address (including Google content stored on or associated with this account) even as an employee.