The operational accounting group is responsible for maintaining the financial records of the university. This includes maintaining and reconciling the university’s bank accounts, overseeing the merchant credit card program and overseeing the university's general ledger transactions.
Accounts Payable or Purchases
The Accounts Payable group, located in Spoelhof 369, is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, requests for payment and vouchers.
- Huntington credit card and expense reporting (Workday)
- Supplier invoices and suppliers (Workday)
- Guidelines for College Expenditures
- Tips to help control expenditures
- Glossary of Terms and Miscellaneous Information
- Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Policy
Use the information and resources on the Travel website to prepare for individual or group travel.