Calvin’s Facilities Department exists to glorify God by providing the best possible environment for encouraging academic excellence and Christian community.
We will be known for:
- Excellent service to the Calvin community
- Responsible stewardship of gifts and resources
- High standards of professional and personal accountability
- Sustainable development and management of campus resources
- Professional and effective communication
Facilities contact information
Facilities has updated the way that work requests are processed. Please follow the steps below to submit a request.
Day-to-day facilities needs
Work requests should be submitted through: www.calvin.edu/go/facilitiesrequest
If the issue requires immediate attention, see the emergency contact procedure below.
For all emergency related issues, during the week and weekends, contact Campus Safety Dispatch at 616-526-6452.
Please include the following information: (copy and paste if needed)
- Building Name
- Room Number/Location of Issue
- Detailed Description of Issue
- Photos (highly recommended)
- Contact Information
- Classroom technology
- Mail and Print services
- Phone, television, computer support
- Building access
- Vehicle and bicycle registration
- Contractor authorization
- Emergency Services
- Alert Driver certification
- Car, Van, or Bus rental