Join us for four weeks of on-campus learning to prepare for attending a university in the U.S. You’ll take a course for credit, improve your conversational and academic English skills, and become confident in who you are in a safe, welcoming environment. This program is open to secondary-school- and high-school-aged international students.
Details for International Summer Academy 2023 are coming soon!
- An academic and cultural immersion experience to prepare enrolled high school/secondary school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors to attend a university in the U.S.
- Students will live on campus and experience university life while participating in one of two study tracks (academic or language).
- Use Calvin’s state-of-the-art fitness facilities for activities like rock climbing and swimming.
- Participate in group devotions and outings such as a trip to Chicago.
Join our list to stay up-to-date on future opportunities with Calvin University, including the academy. We would love to have you join us on campus!
International students living in the United States, international students living abroad, or Americans living abroad qualify for this program if they meet the following criteria:
- Students who are currently enrolled in their freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior year in high school/secondary school
- Students who have an advance English language level (academic track), or an intermediate English language level (English immersion track)