Morren Fitness Center
- Email: email@example.com
- Morren Fitness Center
- Grand Rapids, MI
The Morren Fitness Center is a state-of-the-art training and fitness facility at Calvin University, located in the Spoelhof Fieldhouse Complex.
The Morren Fitness Center has 60 cardio machines, 18 selectorized strengthening machines, 6 power racks and a variety of free weights and core strengthening items. It also has a thousand square foot area for core fitness and stretching.
Due to COVID-19, the following Fitness Center rules are in effect:
- Masks must be properly worn at all times.
- Six feet of social distance must be maintained between users and both staff and other facility users.
- All machines and other equipment must be cleaned before and after use.
- Scan in and scan out is required.
- Water bottles must have a straw that can be slipped under your mask.
- Capacity limits are designed and posted to allow safe use of the space, and occupancy limits must be adhered to.
open hours per week
total square feet
half of the aerobic machines have their own TV monitor
selectorized strengthening machines
Hours of Operation (Fall 2020)
NOTE: the Fitness Center is open to current students, faculty, and staff only.
Monday through Friday
- 2:00 - 6:00pm
Facility is closed Thursday & Friday, November 26 & 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday
Please park in lot 6 just west of the Spoelhof Fieldhouse complex. (parking map)
- Course code: