- May 12, 2018–May 24, 2018
- Off Campus
Whether your interest is in history, dogsled races, wildlife, glaciers, local arts and crafts, or shopping, you’ll find something exciting to do every day. This cruise will be an amazing adventure for all!
This trip is now FULL. Contact Witte Travel to join the wait list.
- Seven-day cruise with Holland American, including a day in Glacier Bay
- White Pass Summit Scenic Railroad excursion in Skagway
- Choose your own excursions in Ketchikan, Juneau, and Anchorage
- Denali National Park wilderness tour
- Scenic deluxe train from Denali to Anchorage
Ellen Monsma, Calvin director of off-campus programs emerita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
George Monsma, Calvin economics professor emeritus
Inside cabin: $3,395
Oceanview cabin: $3,965
Verandah cabin: $4,245
All prices are per person, double occupancy, from Grand Rapids. Departures from other cities and pricing for single occupancy are available on request.