- Saturday, December 6, 2014
- 9:00 AM–3:00 PM
- Campus Store
Shop with a purpose
9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Calvin Campus Store and Calvin Alumni Association are coming together again for the annual sale which gives alumni and friends the opportunity to shop for the holidays with an added perk—proceeds from each purchase help fund scholarships for local Calvin-bound students who demonstrate outstanding service.
- Special deal: Calvin hat, scarf and mittens. Buy 1 for $8, 2 for $15 or 3 for $22!
- 15% off all books (except textbooks), fair trade items, sweatshirts, and audio and video recordings
- Complimentary gift bagging
- Giveaways every half-hour
- Festive refreshments
- Book signings: Janet Hasselbring (10–noon); Peter Buma (1–3)
See other events going on campus this day, including Ecosystem Preserve's First Saturday, sporting events and the annual performance of The Messiah.