- August 2, 2018–August 9, 2018
- $2,800–$3,000 per person, based on double occupancy.
- Scenic hikes to beautiful locations such as Cadillac Mountain, Acadia Mountain and Jordan Pond
- Trolley tour of Bar Harbor
- Afternoon tea at the Jordan Pond House
- Leisurely bike ride around Eagle Lake
- Lobster-boat tour
Tour participants must be capable of several hikes of 2–4 miles each and one leisure-pace bike ride of 11 miles (rental bikes included in tour package)
$2,800–$3,000 per person, based on double occupancy. Flights are from Grand Rapids, Mich., to Portland, Maine, with motorcoach transportation on to Bar Harbor. Lodging is at Bar Harbor Inn.
A detailed brochure and registration will be available in October 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the interest list for the trip.