- August 2, 2018–August 9, 2018
- Off Campus
- $3,155 per person, based on double occupancy, from Grand Rapids
- Scenic hikes to beautiful locations such as Cadillac Mountain, Acadia Mountain and Jordan Pond
- Trolley tour of Bar Harbor
- Afternoon tea at the Jordan Pond House
- Leisurely bike ride around Eagle Lake
- Lobster-boat tour
Tour participants must be capable of several hikes of 2–4 miles each and one leisure-pace bike ride of 11 miles (rental bikes included in tour package)
$3,155 per person, based on double occupancy. Flights are from Grand Rapids, Mich., to Portland, Maine, with motorcoach transportation on to Bar Harbor. Lodging is at Bar Harbor Inn.
The registration deadline is July 26.