"Thrive: Growing as Women in God’s Grace” A Retreat for Women
- Saturday, March 12, 2011
- 3:30 PM–4:30 PM
- Come away for a morning with other Calvin women to think and learn about how we can thrive and grow in healthy sexuality, work and relationships.
- Opening Plenary: Rev. Denise Stevenson, pastor at City Hope Ministries. “Thrive: Growing as Women in God’s Grace”
- Workshop A: Professor Renae Bos Potts, MSN, RN. “Sex: Answering those Questions that every woman has”
- Workshop B: Dr. Jan Arrowsmith, M.D. “Being a Woman in a Man’s World”
- Closing Plenary: Rev. Angela Taylor-Perry. "Building Relationships"
- Cost $5. Lunch and snacks are provided. Register here.
- Cosponsored by Campus Ministries, Health Services and the Nursing Department