- Thursday, November 10, 2016
- 7:00 PM–8:30 PM
- Chapel Sanctuary
What's the harm in porn? Think you know? Want to know more? Want to find hope and resources for quitting? Want to join a grassroots movement that's fighting back against the multi-billion dollar porn industry?
Join us to hear from Fight The New Drug, a national leader of grassroots anti-porn activism among young people. With a no-nonsense research-based approach and powerful personal stories from men and women, FTND communicates the damage of porn in an engaging way that liberates rather than shames users. Here's what Calvin folks learned from hearing FTND last year:
- It's good to see a movement against porn with a message to fight it instead of hiding from it and pretending it doesn't exist. (Male, Alum)
- You can change and overcome, all is not lost. (Male, Sophomore)
- Porn physically changes you, but it also changes how you see relationships altogether. Stopping is a REAL struggle. (Female, Sophomore)
- More facts on porn & how to fight it and help my friends fight it. (Female, Sophomore)
- I'm not alone. (Female, 1st year)
- I'm now going the right way. (Male, 1st year)
Do join us!
Free and open to the public.