Do your students live in the United States? Here's everything you need to guide and support them in exploring Calvin. We have different resources for you if your students live outside the U.S.
- How to apply to Calvin if you're a first-year student or a transfer student living in the U.S.
- Timeline and deadlines for the application and financial aid process
- How to apply for named scholarships (scholarships funded by donors)
- Calvin University overview in English and Spanish
- Quick facts about Calvin (infographic)
- Honors Scholars overview and how to apply for Honors
- Athletics at Calvin overview
- Study abroad and off-campus programs overview
- Paid research opportunities overview for students