Calvin Student Nursing Association (CSNA)
- Social media links:
The Calvin Student Nursing Association (CSNA) immerses student nurses in real professional interests and concerns, contributing invaluable experience and personal formation to your nursing education.
- Assume responsibility for contributing to nursing education in order to provide for the highest quality health care
- Provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns
- Aid in the nursing students' development of the whole person, their professional role and their responsibility for the health care of people in all walks of life.
- Empower cooperation and community within the context of Calvin College, other student organizations, and the partner communities of the Department of Nursing
- Active members are students enrolled in the nursing program at Calvin College..
- Associate members are students enrolled in the pre-nursing program in preparation for entrance into the baccalaureate degree program at Calvin College. Associate members have all of the privilages of membership except the right to hold office as president or first or second vice president.
The CSNA leadership team is composed of dedicated members who work together to accomplish all CSNA efforts including facilitating meetings, maintaining CSNA’s approval as a club, managing the budget, organizing meetings, activities, events, seminars, and more; as well as promoting student ideas that help keep our organization and nursing program in collaboration.
Want to join the leadership at CSNA? We have room for more! Come to CSNA meetings and events, help us out with the above responsibilities and we would love to welcome you to our team. Not only does it look great on your resume, it's also a lot of fun.
Meet the current CSNA board members and see their responsibilities.
- Course code: