You’ll find that Calvin is a dedicated community of faith and discovery. We all work together to inspire wonder, curiosity and action in our students—and in ourselves.
If your new to Calvin, WELCOME!
Complete by your first day of work:
- I-9 form - used to authenticate both the employee's identity and eligibility to work in the United States. HR is required to have this completed form, along with appropriate documents prior to the first day of your employment. The form must be completed in the Human Resources office so please bring the original documents with you.
- Tax paperwork - including Federal, State and City W-4 forms
- Check out the map of campus
- Learn about parking locations at calvin.edu/go/parking
Your first week:
- Get connected to Calvin Information Technology (CIT) Resources
- Complete onboarding in Workday
- Meet with HR staff for intro to Calvin and benefits information
- Get your faculty/Staff ID card, parking pass, and keys at Campus Safety
- Register your vehicle at Campus Safety
- Complete safety orientation from EHS (Safecolleges)
- Set up your Emergency Notification Alerts
- Finish your mandatory training modules