- Doctor of Philosophy: Nursing, Michigan State University, 2016
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration, Central Michigan University, 2006
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Nazareth College in Kalamazoo, 1987
- Assistant Professor, Calvin College (January 2017 - Present)
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Michigan State University (2011 – 2016)
- Adjunct Faculty, Davenport University (2001 – 2016)
- Adjunct Faculty, Spring Arbor University (2016)
- Adjunct Faculty, Saginaw Valley State University (2016)
- Chief Nursing Officer, Scheurer Healthcare Network (2004 - 2011)
- Nurse Consultant, Michigan Department of Community Health (2000 – 2004)
- Home Care Executive/Quality Improvement Supervisor, Associated Home Care (1997-2000)
- Administrative Supervisor, St. Mary’s Medical Center (1999 – 2000)
- Assistant Director, Mt. Carmel Home Care (1996 – 1997)
- Director of Health Care Services, First Choice Home Health and Personal Services (1991 – 1996)
- Visiting Nurse, Visiting Nurse Services of West Michigan (1988 – 1991)
- Staff Nurse: Medical Intensive Care, Butterworth Hospital (1988)
- Staff Nurse: Burn Intensive Care Unit, University of California Davis Medical Center (1987 – 1988)
Research: Family Caregiving; Practice: Nursing Leadership, Adult and Community Nursing
- NURS-309 - Practicum: Cmty Based/Mental Health
- NURS-377 - Thry: Cmty Focused Nurs/Ldrshp Mngmt
- NURS-379 - Practm: Cmty Focused Nurs/Ldrshp Mngmt
- Course code:
- Frambes, D., Sikorksii, A., Tesnjak, I., Wyatt, G., Lehto, R., Given, B. (2017). Caregiver Reported Health Outcomes: The Impact of Providing Reflexology for Symptom Management to Women with Advanced Breast Cancer. Oncology Nursing Forum 44(5):596-605. doi: 10.1188/17.ONF.596-605
- Frambes, D., Given, B., Lehto, R., Sikorskii, A., Wyatt, G. 2017. Informal Caregivers of Cancer Patients: Review of Interventions, Care Activities, and Outcomes. Western Journal of Nursing Research doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/0193945917699364
- Frambes, D., Lehto, R., Sikorskii, A., Tesnjak, I., Given, B., Wyatt, G. 2017. Fidelity Scorecard: Evaluation of a Caregiver-delivered Symptom Management Intervention. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 73(8):2012-2021. doi: 10.1111/jan.13266
- Voskuil, V., Frambes, D., Robbins, L., 2016. Effect of Physical Activity Interventions for Girls on Objectively Measured Outcomes: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials. Journal of Pediatric Health Care 16 doi: 10.1016.03.003
- Wyatt, G., Frambes, D., Harris, R., Arnedt, J., Murphy, S., Zick, S., 2015. Intervention Fidelity: Acupressure for Persistent Cancer-Related Fatigue. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, 21(4): 18-23.
- Wyatt, G., Frambes, D. (Presenter) Caregiver Involvement in Advanced Breast Cancer Symptom Management. Podium Presentation. Oncology Nursing Society, Denver, CO.
- Wyatt, G., Frambes, D. (Presenter), Flanigan, M., Lehto, R. 2016: Supportive Care Interventions: Management, Fidelity, Data Quality, and Mechanisms & Measures. Pre-Conference Workshop Podium Presentation. Midwest Nursing Research Society, Milwaukee, WI.
- Frambes, D., Given, B., Wyatt, G. 2016. Activities Performed by Caregivers of Cancer Patients: A Literature Review. Paper Presentation. American Psychosocial Oncology Society 13th Annual Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Wyatt, G., Lehto, R., Frambes, D., Flanigan, M. 2016: From Pre-award to Post-award: Experience Intervention Protocols and Multi-site Research Management. Pre-Conference Workshop Podium Presentation. American Psychosocial Oncology Society 13th Annual Conference, San Diego, CA.
- Frambes, D., Wyatt, G., Sikorskii, A., Tesnjak, I. 2015. Incorporating Intervention Fidelity in a Caregiver Delivered Reflexology Study for Women with Advanced Breast Cancer. Abstract for poster presentation. Oncology Nursing Society Annual Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Frambes, D., Given, B., Wyatt, G. 2015. Caregivers of Cancer Patients: A Review of the Literature. Abstract for poster presentation. Midwest Nursing Research Society, Indianapolis, IN.
- Frambes, D., Wyatt, G., Zick, S., Harris, R., Murphy, S. 2014. Intervention Fidelity: Acupressure for Persistent Cancer-Related Fatigue. Podium presentation, Oncology Nursing Society, Anaheim, CA.
- Wyatt, G., Frambes, D. Symptom Management and Treatment Interruptions among Women with Advanced Breast Cancer. Podium presentation, Midwest Nursing Research Society, St. Louis, MO.
- Wyatt, G., Frambes, D., Lengacher, C., Paterson, C. 2013: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and Reflexology for Cancer Survivors. Podium presentation, Oncology Nursing Society Congress, Washington, D.C.
- Michigan Nursing Education Council
- East Central Michigan Hospital Foundation Advisory Council
- Saginaw Valley State University Nursing Advisory Committee
- Tuscola County Career Center Advisory Board for Health Professions
- Peer Review Systems (Ohio) working group on Heart Failure
- Alternative Residences, Inc. Board of Trustees
- Sigma Theta Tau International – Epsilon & Alpha Psi Chapters, past; Kappa Epsilon Chapter current
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Society for Integrative Oncology
- Midwest Nursing Research Society
- Course code: