- The Kuyers Institute and the Colossian Forum have teamed up to provide a wide range of teaching and learning activities. FASTly shows how to teach faith and science together in a way that is hopeful instead of fearful.
What If Learning »
- The What If Learning website is designed for any Christian teacher who wants to teach Christianly, whatever the subject or age group. It is not a curriculum but rather a pedagogical approach that roots the learning experience in Christian faith, hope and love, offering both practical examples for the classroom and theoretical rationale.
Kuyers Math Curriculum
- The Kuyers Math Curriculum is a fresh approach to mathematics, designed to be both interesting and applicable to the world we live in. Students use mathematics to think more deeply about God, his creation, and our place and calling in the world, all from a Christian perspective.
Learning Activities for Faith and Psychology
- Learning Activities for Faith and Psychology is a collection of ancillary materials designed to assist the integration of a Christian perspective with introductory college-level psychology courses.
The Elsa Cortina Project—Spanish
- The Elsa Cortina Project uses the biographical narrative of a Cuban refugee to encourage students to adopt a countercultural critical stance toward the prevailing culture from a faith-based perspective.