Practicing Faith »
- The Practicing Faith Survey is a tool designed to help faith-based schools to assess their impact on students’ faith formation. It uses a self-administered online survey tool to provide students with feedback on their engagement with Christian learning practices, and to give Christian schools data on overall patterns in their students’ engagement with faith practices.
- The Kuyers Institute and the Colossian Forum have teamed up to provide a wide range of teaching and learning activities. FASTly shows how to teach faith and science together in a way that is hopeful instead of fearful.
What If Learning »
- The newly redesigned What If Learning website is designed for any Christian teacher who wants to teach Christianly, whatever the subject or age group. It is not a curriculum but rather a pedagogical approach that roots the learning experience in Christian faith, hope and love, offering both practical examples for the classroom and theoretical rationale.
Christian faith in the classroom: Learning from teachers' questions - A study guide
- This professional development resource for teachers uses small snapshots from the book Christian Faith in English Church Schools: Research Conversations with Classroom Teachers to provoke honest discussion among Christian teachers. It will be useful to individuals, school departments, and school leaders who want to explore together the puzzles, challenges, and joys of finding real connections between faith and teaching.
Kuyers Math Curriculum
- The Kuyers Math Curriculum is a fresh approach to mathematics, designed to be both interesting and applicable to the world we live in. Students use mathematics to think more deeply about God, his creation, and our place and calling in the world, all from a Christian perspective.
Learning Activities for Faith and Psychology
- Learning Activities for Faith and Psychology is a collection of ancillary materials designed to assist the integration of a Christian perspective with introductory college-level psychology courses.
The Elsa Cortina Project—Spanish
- The Elsa Cortina Project uses the biographical narrative of a Cuban refugee to encourage students to adopt a countercultural critical stance toward the prevailing culture from a faith-based perspective.