For some, it’s the opportunity to support the next generation. For others, it’s an expression of gratitude for those who helped them succeed. Still for others, it’s a desire to encourage students in a particular field of study. Whatever your reason for interest in Calvin’s named scholarship program, you will be blessed by this unique opportunity to leave a legacy in a way that is both personal and far-reaching.
Exploring your options
- Spark an idea: Find scholarships already at work in students’ lives through our scholarship search.
- Be inspired: Read stories from students and donors to discover the incredible power of generosity.
- Get the facts: Learn more about how you can create a scholarship of your own. For more information, contact Jodi Cole via email or call (616) 526-6090 or (800) 968-4363.
- Become invested: Discover funding options for investing in the lives of Calvin students through your scholarship gifts.
- Contact us: Send us your questions, ideas and scholarship stories.
In Their Own Words
Without these scholarships, I’m not sure I could afford to stay at Calvin. The named scholarships I received made me feel welcomed here. They made me feel wanted—that I’m worth something to Calvin.” Maddie VanderPloeg, Student
Your scholarship contribution was a major catalyst of my decision to make the leap and join the Calvin Community. To be completely candid, I didn’t choose Calvin College at all; God chose it for me—and you are a part of that.” Laurel Brunsink, Student
My scholarships opened up opportunities for life-changing events.” Grant Hofman, Student