What could happen if we felt equipped to talk to the high school students in our lives about Calvin College? What if we strengthened the word of mouth that recruits so many to Calvin?
Every Calvin alumna, alumnus, parent, faculty and staff member, current student, and school teacher knows a family or high school senior who would benefit from Calvin’s “heart and mind” education. So, think about with whom you might connect this year to personally encourage them to consider Calvin in an informed and relevant way.
Our gift to you
If you let us know who you’re talking to, we’ll thank you with a gift:
- a coupon for a free burrito at the conveniently located MOE'S restaurant on the East Beltline (current students)
- a pair of those spiffy Calvin socks if the person you tell us about is someone we don't know (faculty, staff, alumni and parents)
Keep the conversation going!
- Invite them to visit …or bring a group
- Encourage them to apply for free by November 15 (January 2 for Canadians and Internationals)
- Connect them to our amazing SAO concerts or other events
- Take them to a game
If you are a graduate of Calvin and a teacher, we’d love to know where you teach and if you are willing to promote Calvin in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. The Recommend ONE program at has a special “alumni teacher form” that alerts us to you and your school and gives you the chance to ask for some Calvin promotional gear for your classroom. Thank you, alumni teachers, for the important work you do to open hearts and minds to God’s word and world!