Calvin talks to a lot of high school students. But we can't talk to all of them.
What could happen if anyone felt equipped to talk to the high school students they know—the students who want to think deeply, act justly and live wholeheartedly as Christ's agents of renewal in the world?
Every Calvin alumni, parent, student and teacher knows a high school senior who would benefit from Calvin’s “heart and mind” education. Consider connecting with that student in an informed and relevant way and encourage them to apply to Calvin.
We all need to Recommend Calvin.
We need your help
- Find out who the admissions counselor is for your area.
These counselors are trained to answer any question you or a prospective student may have about Calvin. What a great resource!
- Check when the admissions counselor will be traveling in your area.
A personal recommendation by you will help encourage students to check out their high school visit, college fair in their area or other event—places where Calvin already is!
- Encourage this student, or students, to visit Calvin during a variety of visit options.
There's no better way than for a student to see Calvin for themselves. There are travel vouchers and grants available.
- Remind students to apply—apply for FREE by Dec. 1 (or Jan. 2 for Canadians and Internationals).
- Share the Calvin experience;here are a few ideas:
- Show them the amazing Student Activities Office concert lineup
- Mention another event that might interest them
- Take them to cheer on the Knights—at home or on the road if you don't live near campus
Our gift to you
After you've started this conversation, let us know about it and we'll send you a gift if this student is someone we don't already know:
- Alumni, parents, faculty and staff will receive a pair of Calvin socks if this student is someone we don't already know