Calvin is partnered with Carlson Wagonlit Travel to meet your business travel needs. CWT provides the essential tools you need to plan, book and manage your business travel.
Three booking options available to you:
- MyCWT mobile app – download the app to your device by searching the App Store or Google Play for MyCWT (formerly CWT To Go), and install.
- MyCWT online – visit the travel website at www.mycwt.com and sign in with your calvin.edu email address
- CWT travel services – our onsite agent, Cristi Payton, is available at email@example.com; on campus at x6-6810; or toll free at 888-534-6810
Calvin is working with CWT to bring you cutting edge technology to simplify your business travel. MyCWT mobile gives you immediate access to valuable travel tools, information and services, including hotel booking, itineraries, flight alerts, profile data, and flight check-in all via your smart device. There are so many reasons to book your next trip on the MyCWT mobile app, here are a few:
- It’s quick and easy to book your flight and hotel!
- Your travel itinerary can be found all in one place!
- Trip notifications and security alerts right in the palm of your hand!
- Increasing digital bookings saves Calvin money!
Calvin employees save money, time, and effort on travel!
How to prepare for Calvin business travel
- Complete or update your travel profile, make a reservation request and calculate your carbon footprint.
- Learn more about arranging travel for Calvin groups (international and domestic group travel).
- Find information about secondary health and political evacuation insurance, off-campus semester programs, interims, passports, visas, world time zones, travel alerts, currency exchange and metric exchange.
- See Calvin policies for travel, including policies on expenses, credit card usage, meals, lodging, car rental, spouse/friend travel and insurance.
Baggage fees: In light of the fact that airlines are now charging for checked luggage for domestic travel, the college will pay for the first piece of checked luggage for all standard business travel. Please pay attention to weight limits on luggage because the college will not cover any “over the limit” weight fees. Please remember to keep your receipts for reimbursement. (Students traveling for semester and interim abroad programs are responsible for their own baggage fees.)