- Social media links:
HR Club strives to prepare students for a vocation in Human Resources by stimulating conscientious and honorable Christian participation in the community and society through forums, guest speakers, networking opportunities, and more.
HR Club exists to expose and educate Calvin College students to the human resources field. On our campus, we serve HR concentrators, other business majors, and campus-wide job seekers.
We also serve HR professionals in West Michigan, doing a variety of things to offer value to these stakeholders. This includes participating in professional HR societies like the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Grand Rapids Association for Human Resource Management (AHRM), networking with HR alumni and community professionals, facilitating panels and conversations on HR-related topics, and empowering internship and job seekers with relevant strategies.
Through our work, we also support the Calvin Business and Economics Network (BEN) and other business clubs in order to create a well-rounded Business Department. In all of these areas, we hope to gain knowledge, perspective, and experience that help us contribute to Calvin's mission to serve as agents of renewal in the world.
- Luke Brandsen - President
- Catherine (Catie) Luimes - VP
- Therese Hounakey - Event Planning and Student Connections
- Colin Rweyemamu - Event Planning and Student Connections
- Jessica Paulson - Event Planning and Student Connections
- David van Dokkumburg - Event Planning and Student Connections
- Elizabeth (Ellie) Mulder - Event Planning and Student Connections
- Course code: