The Rhetoric Center staff welcomes opportunities to work with instructors.
- Send a copy of your assignment prompt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll keep it on file for reference when your students come in.
- Contact the RC Director, Karen Saupe, if you'd like a consultant to make a brief visit to your class to explain how the RC works.
- Contact the RC Director if you would like us to prepare a presentation or workshop for your students on a topic related to rhetoric.
- Let us know if you plan to encourage or require your students to visit the RC for a particular project. What kinds of support will be most helpful for your students?
- Please be sure to contact us before requiring a group of students to visit. We are busiest just before midterms and during the last two weeks of the semester, and we may not be able to accommodate all students at those times.