Calvin ID Card Information and FAQ

  • How do I get an ID Card?

    Each student, upon arrival to Calvin, is issued a free picture ID Card. Photos are taken during Passport and cards are issued during check in into your residence hall

  • How do I replace my ID Card?

    If you lose your ID card, come visit the Housing office located in the Student Life Office in the Spoelhof Center. The replacement fee for a lost ID is $20; $15 will be returned if your ID is found and returned within ten business days.

  • Broken or Non-functioning Cards

    Broken or non-functioning cards can be replaced for $5. Replacement cards are given for free if a year or more has passed since the last card's print date. (This does not apply for lost cards). Cards are not alterable or transferable to other students, and attempts to do so could result in a fine of up to $50.