Prince Conference Center and Hotels considers the health and safety of our guests and staff our number one priority.
We have extensive sanitation procedures and protocol in place to ensure the best possible hospitality experience, this includes everything listed below:
- Sanitizing all touch-points in conference rooms including doors, tables, chairs, light switches, and other equipment before and after each use
- Supplies will be provided during meetings and events.
- Staff members are required to wear masks and sanitize their respective work areas, counters, doors, and equipment throughout the day as required by MIOSHA and CDS guidelines.
- Enforcing appropriate physical distancing in meeting spaces and conference rooms according to state and county health department guidelines.
- Unlike conventional spraying methods, electrostatic sprayers apply a positive charge to liquid disinfectants as they pass through the nozzle. The positively charged disinfectant is attracted to negatively charged surfaces, which allows for efficient coating on hard non-porous surfaces—we do this and use the spray sanitizer.
- Anyone who is fully vaccinated (two weeks past final shot) has the option of not wearing a mask in any indoor space on our campus. Please recognize that this is an option to go maskless, not a requirement. Anyone who would feel more comfortable wearing a mask on campus should certainly feel free to do so. As we transition to this new approach to masks, please do remember that not everyone who is masked is unvaccinated. However, anyone who is not fully vaccinated does still need to wear a mask in any indoor setting.
- All staff and management have been trained with the Creative Dining Covid-19 Playbook.
- All vendors must check in with a receiving team member before dropping off their goods or performing their work.