"Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad, let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the Lord." (Ps. 96:11-13, NIV)
Calvin's Physical Plant exists to glorify God by providing the best possible environment for encouraging academic excellence and Christian community.
We will be known for:
- Excellent service to the Calvin community
- Responsible stewardship of gifts and resources
- High standards of professional and personal accountability
- Sustainable development and management of campus resources
- Professional and effective communication
Want to see what's going on around campus? Like us on Facebook to get updates on the projects underway around campus.