The following information should be helpful to you as you plan for your interim. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- 1. Off-Campus Interim Instructor Checklist
- 2. Horizons Information
Horizons Director Documentation
- 3. Instructor Forms - you may need the following documents in your preparations:
Group Itinerary / Emergency contact numbers - complete and send to the OCP office by early December.
Travel Health Preliminary Questionnaire - to be completed and sent to Health Services, as you plan for any travel outside of the United States.
Receipt for Funds (signature) -Have students sign form as funds are disbursed.
Roster for INTERNATIONAL programs (for ACE Insurance) or roster for DOMESTIC programs These rosters will be able to be generated from information in Horizons - YOU ONLY NEED TO SEND US NAMES AND STUDENT ID's. Please encourage your students to complete all information requested in Horizons in a timely manner.
Sample Approval email - sample of approval letter and terms and conditions form for students accepted into your interim.
Terms and Conditions - Template for Terms and Conditions form - Students should read and sign once they are accepted into the Interim.
Recommendation Form - Form you can use to get recommendations for students.
- 4. Interim Reconciliation Worksheet (Excel document from the Financial Services Office)
- 5. "Theft Thwarters" - This document offers numerous (too many!) tips on protecting oneself and one's property while traveling. It is a Word document that you can download to adapt it for the needs of your group or use it as the basis for your own anti-theft advice to your group.
- 6. Interim Conduct Guidelines - This was used by an Interim course and has some wonderful pointers for students. It is a MS Word document, so you can adjust or add to the information before giving it to students.
- 7. Information about ACE Insurance » for Calvin students who are studying abroad.
- 8. Instructions for Visitor Applications »
- 9. Interim instructor newsletter links for the 2018 Interim
- 10. Travel Considerations - You can book any flights through Carson Wagonlit which is Calvin's Travel agent, but if you need more travel services, you may wish to use Witte, the college authorized travel agent. Call our office if you would like to discuss this.
- 11. Budget Officer Sign-Offs for OCP Interims - This explains the new procedure for signing off on all interim expenditures. Click here for your Interim Account Number.