The following information should be helpful to you as you plan for your interim. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- 1. Off-Campus Interim Instructor Checklist and FAQ's for Interim Instructors
- 2. Horizons Information
Horizons Director Documentation
- 3. Instructions for Visitor Applications »
- 4. Instructor Forms - you may need the following documents in your preparations:
Group Itinerary / Emergency contact numbers - complete and send to the OCP office by early December.
Travel Health Preliminary Questionnaire - to be completed and sent to Health Services, as you plan for any travel outside of the United States.
Receipt for Funds (signature) -Have students sign form as funds are disbursed.
Sample Approval email - sample of approval letter and terms and conditions form for students accepted into your interim.
Terms and Conditions - Template for Terms and Conditions form - Students should read and sign once they are accepted into the Interim.
Recommendation Form - Form you can use to get recommendations for students.
- 5. Interim Reconciliation Worksheet (Excel document from the Financial Services Office)
- 6. Program Expectations - Students sign this as part of their online application. You can use this as a springboard to a discussion in your orientation.
- 7. Information about Supplemental Insurance » for Calvin students who are studying abroad.
- 8. Interim instructor newsletter links for the 2018 Interim
- 9. Travel Considerations - You can book any flights through Carson Wagonlit which is Calvin's Travel agent, but if you need more travel services, you may wish to use Witte, the college authorized travel agent. Call our office if you would like to discuss this.
- 10. Budget Officer Sign-Offs for OCP Interims - This explains the procedure for signing off on all interim expenditures.
- 11. Transportation policies have changed. Please contact our office for information.