This page will serve as a central location for the forms you will use in your off-campus interim or semester (once you have left campus).

Independent Travel Form: if student will be traveling independently from the group for an overnight or for more than 18 hours, please have them complete this independent travel form. For semester directors, you can have them fill the form out once and then have students email you travel plans on additional trips. It is very important for you to have contact information on students (by having their itineraries) in the case we have to track them down in an event of an emergency.

Guidelines for Calvin University undergraduate students participating in health related activities while abroad: this form is for all allied health off-campus interims (both independent studies and classes). The form requires students to explore the the AAMC and Department of Justice guidelines and the GAPS online workshop concerning ethical medical practice while abroad as well as and commit to adhering to these standards while working in health care settings abroad. Please print this form, complete it, sign and return it to the instructor of record for your class. If you have specific questions please contact the Off-Campus Programs Office.

Incident report form: this form should be fill out whenever a student goes to the doctor or the hospital for medical treatment or if there is any type of incident (e.g. theft, robbery, etc) that may require follow-up by the instructor, director or the off-campus programs office. A link to this online form can also be found on our home page. Whenever possible work with the student to complete the form.

For vehicle rentals: see information on the Travel Policy Page.
Calvin University State of Michigan Certificate of No-Fault Insurance
Calvin University Accident Report Form

Forms for interim acceptance:

Clery form template: must be printed out and completed with information from your interim/semester. Information about the CLERY Act can be found here.