- Helps select committee members.
- Helps ISAC members feel encouraged and part of the team.
- Responsible for overall vision and planning for the year.
- Meets weekly with Assistant Dean of International Students and ISAC VP to plan events, meetings, and ISAC training.
- Sets agenda for weekly ISAC meetings.
- Leads meetings and delegates responsibilies.
- Ultimately responsible to make sure that everything is done.
Qualifications for ISAC President
- Junior or Senior in 2016-17
- On ISAC before
- International citizenship or significant international background
- Vice President
- Assists President.
- Leads meetings in the absence of the president.
- Meets weekly with Assistant Dean of International Students and President to plan events, meetings and training.
- Attends training sessions for ISAC members.
- Attends weekly ISAC meetings.
- Helps plan and implement ISAC events.
- Attends all ISAC events.