Depression caregivers monthly support group
If you support a loved one who suffers from depression, anxiety/panic disorders, or other mental health issues, maybe this is for you. Sometimes, just talking about your experiences with someone who understands can be helpful. All faculty, staff, retirees and spouses are invited to attend.
No registration is necessary. Confidentiality of information is a requirement of participation.
Depression Caregiver Support Group meets monthly and are facilitated by Pine Rest staff
- Friday, February 10, 2017, 12:00 PM, HH 314
- Friday, March 10, 2017, 12:00 PM, HH 314
- Friday, April 14, 2017, 12:00 PM, HH 314
- Friday, May 12, 2017, 12:00 PM, HH 314
- Friday, June 9, 2017, 12:00 PM, HH 314
Personal training options
- Four free, 1-hour sessions. Offer available once for all faculty, staff, retirees and spouses.
- Personal Training Plus: Just like having your own personal trainer at a fraction of the cost! Six and 12-week options available.
- Personal Training Partners: Do it with your spouse or a friend and get a discount!
- For a personal training registration form, click here.
- Questions? Contact Jaimie Verbal at 526-7753.
- 2019 Biking in the Netherlands - May/June 2019. Email email@example.com if interested.
- 2017 Biking in the Netherlands - May 21-June 1. Trip confirmed.
- 2015 Camino de Santiago in Spain.
- 2014 Arizona (Grand Canyon, Havasupai, Sedona).
- 2012 Camino de Santiago pictures from the route that we traveled!
- 2011 Arizona (Camelback Mtn. Grand Canyon, Havasupai, Sedona) pictures.
- If you have an idea for a health-related support group at Calvin that you would like to help facilitate, click here for more information and an application.
Fieldhouse locker rental
- Storage locker and laundry service available for faculty and staff. Click here for more information.
- Click here for a schedule.