Fall session dates
- Fall Session I: 09/12/16 – 10/28/16
- Fall Session II: 10/31/16 – 12/16/16
Zumba is a high energy, Latin-inspired dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and international music with dance movements. No dance experience is necessary. Athletic shoes are required. Lead by a certified instructor.
Fall Session 2016: Cost is $40 per 7-week session.
- Mon. & Wed., 11:30-12:15pm, Dance Studio, HC 252 (Valerie).
- Registration required for all classes.
- Online: Calvin College faculty and staff click here and log in.
- Use your normal Calvin login and passphrase.
- Make sure that you are logged into you Calvin gmail account, NOT your personal g-mail.
- If you get an error message, try “Choose a different account.”
- Paper: Seminary faculty/staff; all spouses and retirees, click here.
- Print and send form to Healthy Habits.