Fall Team Resiliency Challenge
Note date change: September 26 - November 6.
What is it?
- We all face challenges in life. How well do you bounce back from daily stressors or major life events? How resilient are you? This challenge will strengthen your resiliency by intentionally working on areas of life that improve resiliency.
How does it work?
- STEP 1: Form a team of 2-4 Calvin employees, retirees, spouses and/or dependents. Name a captain.
- STEP 2: Register your team online here.
- STEP 3: Print out the six-week trackers and decide your weekly team goals.
- STEP 4: Have your captain submit completed trackers each week to Healthy Habits. We will send you reminders.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
From yoga to spinning to zumba, we have a class for you! And you don't need to be a pro coming in—we welcome all skill levels.
Faculty & staff sports
Ready to team up? We offer a number of different sports options for a bit of friendly competition.
Check out our Friday Fifteen exercise videos—fifteen minutes each!
Healthy Habits is a comprehensive wellness program for Calvin College faculty, staff, retirees and respective spouses. Our vision is for Calvin to be a place where wellness is the norm.
Our wellness program promotes healthy living and well-being—emphasizing physical, spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual and environmental health. So what are you waiting for? Start a healthy habit today!
Healthy Habits Quick Links (for faculty, staff, retirees and spouses only):
Fall Healthy Habits Brochure.
Personal Training Agreement and Waiver Form.
Fieldhouse Locker Rental Form.