The Accounts Payable Office, located in Spoelhof Center 369, is responsible for processing vendor invoices, check requests and vouchers.
Employees of Calvin College may request a corporate credit card to ease the process of paying for items and services. The credit card is to be used for authorized and budgeted college-related activities and expenditures. Please contact Accounts Payable to request a credit card application.
- Guidelines for College Expenditures
- Tips to help control expenditures
- Glossary of Terms and Miscellaneous Information
- Conflict of Interest and Disclosure Policy
- Research Conflict of Interest Policy
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions regarding college credit card administration, voucher authorization and other invoice-related questions.