Student Sign-In for CashNet
Adding an Authorized User to Your Account
- Log into the CashNet site using the above steps
- Under the heading Authorized User Information on the CashNet home screen, select "Add New"
- Complete the form on the following screen to set up your new authorized payee. Be sure to check "Yes" under the prompt, "Should this user be able to... Log in"
- After submitting this form, the user will receive an email containing their username/Parent PIN and temporary password
Creating an Authorized User Account
- Once your student(s) have added you as an authorized user, you will receive an email with a website link, username/Parent PIN, and temporary password
- Email will be sent from: email@example.com
- Subject line will be: "Student Name has created an account for you at Calvin College"
- Click or paste the website link into your browser and log in using the username/Parent PIN and password provided in the email
- Create a new password for your own authorized user CashNet account
***If you have more than one student that you would like to pay for...
- Have all of your students add you as an authorized user on their individual accounts. You will receive multiple emails and multiple log-ins
- Using only one of the emails from your students, log into your authorized user account and create a new password
- Once on the CashNet home screen, select "Add New" under the Student Links heading
- Enter your username/Parent PIN and temporary password(s) from your other students' invitation emails
- Course code: