Students may set up parents and guardians as authorized users of the Student Billing & Payment Center. Authorized users access the payment center using their own username and password to view statements, store banking information, schedule repeat payments, and access payment history.
Create an authorized user account
- Once your student(s) have added you as an authorized user, you will receive an email with a website link, username/Parent PIN, and temporary password
- Email will be sent from: email@example.com
- Subject line will be: "Student Name has created an account for you at Calvin University"
- Click or paste the website link into your browser and log in using the username/Parent PIN and password provided in the email
- Create a new password for your own authorized user CashNet account
***If you have more than one student that you would like to pay for...
- Have all of your students add you as an authorized user on their individual accounts. You will receive multiple emails and multiple log-ins
- Using only one of the emails from your students, log into your authorized user account and create a new password
- Once on the CashNet home screen, select "Add New" under the Student Links heading
- Enter your username/Parent PIN and temporary password(s) from your other students' invitation emails