New and returning graduate students that are enrolled at least half time, and degree- or certificate-seeking students are eligible for a limited number of aid programs.
- U.S. Citizens: Complete the FAFSA to determine your eligibility for Federal Student Loans.
- International Students: Complete the Graduate Declaration of Finance form for on-campus graduate programs as part of your admissions requirements.
- Federal, state, and most institutional grant and scholarship programs are limited for graduate students.
- Some Calvin graduate programs have their own scholarship and grant programs. Please contact the graduate department of your program to inquire about these opportunities.
- Use our scholarship search tool to explore donor-funded scholarships for graduate students.