Vehicle rental request

Please request vehicles at least 3 business days in advance.

Individuals who need to drive a university-owned vehicle or a rental vehicle for official Calvin business must be an authorized driver. If you’re not already authorized to drive, please complete the: Calvin Authorized Driver Request Form

Below you will find links to Calvin’s preferred providers. You are free to make alternative reservation arrangements with the provider of your choice if you prefer.

Policy and procedures

Please read the Calvin transportation policy and transportation procedures documents for details.