Calvin’s Facilities Department exists to glorify God by providing the best possible environment for encouraging academic excellence and Christian community.
We will be known for:
- Excellent service to the Calvin community
- Responsible stewardship of gifts and resources
- High standards of professional and personal accountability
- Sustainable development and management of campus resources
- Professional and effective communication
Facilities contact information
Facilities has updated the way that work requests are processed. Please follow the steps below to submit a request.
Day-to-day facilities needs
Work requests should be submitted to email@example.com.
Please include the following information when submitting a work request:
- Building name
- Room number / location of issue
- Detailed description of the issue
- Photos (highly recommended). Photos need to be put into the body of the email (not as an attachment).
- Your contact information
All work requests should be communicated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (even if you call the central office)
If the issue requires immediate attention, see the emergency contact procedure below.
- Requests estimated under $3,000
- Requires fewer than two days to complete
Please include the following information: (Copy and paste if needed)
- Building Name
- Room Number / Location of Issue
- Detailed Description of Issue
- Photos (Highly Recommended) Photos need to be put into the body of the email. (Not as an attachment)
- Contact Information
- Requests estimated over $3,000
- Requires more than two days to complete
- Classroom technology
- Mail and Print services
- Phone, television, computer support
- Building access
- Vehicle and bicycle registration
- Contractor authorization
- Emergency Services
- Alert Driver certification
- Car, Van, or Bus rental