Now Available For Knollcrest East Residents and Commuters
Traditional meal plans now available to Knollcrest East Residents and Commuters! Students living in KE or commuting to campus have the same access as students living in traditional housing.
- Calvin Core Plan (19 meals per week) $6,215 per year
- Gold Plan (205 meals per semester) $4,795 per year
- Maroon Plan (150 meals per semester) $3,085 per year
- Upgrade from the Calvin Core plan to the Unlimited plan for $600 per year
- If interested, please contact us at email@example.com or call our main office at 616-526-6384.
New For Fall 2021
Knollcrest East and Commuter Dining Plans
Students living in Knollcrest East Apartments or commuting to campus can also choose from one of the following CD Meal Plans.
- 150 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 10 meals per week)
- $1260 per semester
- Includes 100 Knight Bucks
- 100 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 6 meals per week)
- $885 per semester
- Includes 75 Knight Buck
- 60 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 4 meals per week)
- $560 per semester
- Includes 60 Knight Buck
- 30 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 2 meals per week)
- $300 per semester
- Includes 30 Knight Bucks
You can now add Knight Bucks to your Knollcrest East and Commuter Dining Plans and if you do it when you purchase the plan you get bonus Knight bucks.
- 100 Knight Bucks purchased for 30 Bonus Knight Bucks.
- 75 Knight Bucks purchased for 20 Bonus Knight Bucks.
- 50 Knight Bucks purchased for 10 Bonus Knight Bucks.
Please Note: Bonus only applies at the time of purchase with a KE and Commuter plan. Knight bucks added after the purchase do not qualify.
A few things to note about the Knollcrest East and Commuter Dining Plans:
- When signing up for a KE and Commuter Dining Plan, note that it may take up to 24hrs for your request to be processed. Please plan accordingly with Dining Services office hours. Requests made after 5pm on Friday's will not be entered until the following Monday.
- At the beginning of each semester you must sign up for a new meal plan.
- Meal plans may be used in the traditional dining halls, Commons and Knollcrest.
- The Gold and Maroon meal plans block meals and Knight Bucks do not roll over into the following semester
- The Unlimited and Calvin Core plans can only be used by the student on the ID card (guest meals can be purchased with Knight Bucks, cash, check, or card)
- Block meal plans can be used to bring guests into the Dining Hall
- Changes in meal plans can be requested in the first two weeks of the semester. The start of the semester begins with the first class.
- Meals may be used for any meal period on any day of the week in which the dining halls are open.
- Meals can be shared with other students only if they dine with you (Multiple meal deductions are allowed with the KE and Commuter Dining Plans).
Need a new block plan before the end of the semester?
To purchase additional block plans or you don't see the meal plan you wish to purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office at 616-526-6384.
To get in touch regarding the Community Dining Plan, or for any other questions, please contact Dining Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 616-526-6384.