The Community Dining Plan is intended for residents of Knollcrest East and off-campus students. Our hope is to enrich and extend the sense of community here at Calvin by offering affordable and flexible dining options for upperclass students!
Compare your options
- 30 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 2 meals per week)
- No bonus bucks
- $210 per semester
- 60 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 4 meals per week)
- No bonus bucks
- $400 per semester
- 100 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 6–7 meals per week)
- Includes $10 in bonus bucks
- $660 per semester
- 150 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 10 meals per week)
- Includes $20 in bonus bucks
- $960 per semester
A few things to note about the community dining plan (applies to all plan options:
- All prices are for 2016–17 school year; prices subject to change in following years
- You many only pick one block plan per semester, so be sure to choose a plan with enough meals!
- In the event that you run out of meals, you may add more in increments of 10 for $75. To do so, please stop by the Main Dining Services Office, located in the Commons building, across from the Commons Dining Hall main entrance.
- Meal plan may be used in ALL traditional dining halls (Commons, Knollcrest and Uppercrust)
- May be used for any meal period on any day of the week
- Meals can be shared with other students only if they dine with you (Multiple meal deductions are allowed on the Community Dining Plan).
- Unused meals do not roll over to the following semester (though Fall meals will roll over into Interim)
- Fall community dining plans will end on Jan. 29, 2017.
- Spring community dining plans will begin on February 1, however, you must specifically order a spring meal plan even if you had a fall plan. Because many upperclassmen travel for spring semester, we will not assume that you want a meal plan second semester unless you request one.
Still want to know more about the Community Dining Plan, including answers to frequently asked questions? Click here to read our FAQ page.
To get in touch regarding the Community Dining Plan, or for any other questions, please contact Janice Phaneuf from the housing office.