If you’re a student living in our Knollcrest East apartments or commuting to campus, a Community Dining Plan is for you! The Community DiningPlans provide upper-class students with the meals they need but don’t have the time to cook while also encouraging participation in the Calvin Dining community. Download our complete Fall 2020 Meal Plan Document.
Compare your options
- 30 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 2 meals per week)
- Includes $10 in Knight Bucks
- $285 per semester
- 60 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 4 meals per week)
- Included $15 in Knight Bucks
- $570 per semester
- 100 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 6–7 meals per week)
- Includes $25 in Knight Bucks
- $950 per semester
- 150 meals over the course of the semester
(average of 10 meals per week)
- Includes $35 in Knight Bucks
- $1,425 per semester
A few things to note about the Community Dining Plans:
- When signing up for a Community Dining Plan, note that it may take up to 24hrs for your request to be processed. Please plan accordingly with Dining Services office hours. Requests made after 5pm on Friday's will not be entered until the following Monday.
- At the beginning of each semester you must sign up for a new meal plan.
- Unused meal blocks can be rolled over to Interim. Fall meal blocks will expire on January 31, 2021. Spring Semester meal plans begin on February 1, 2021.
- All prices are for 2020–2021 school year and are subject to change.
- Meal plans may be used in the traditional dining halls, Commons and Knollcrest.
- Meals may be used for any meal period on any day of the week in which the dining halls are open.
- Meals can be shared with other students only if they dine with you (Multiple meal deductions are allowed with the Community Dining Plans).
Running low on your block plan before the end of the semester?
Students are able to purchase additional blocks if they are running low and need a few to keep them going until the end of the semester. These can be purchased in increments of 10 for $80 by filling out the Community Dining form located just above.
To get in touch regarding the Community Dining Plan, or for any other questions, please contact Dining Services by emailing email@example.com or calling 616-526-6384.