Something for everyone to explore
Make the most of summer! We offer a variety of camps for kids and youth, ages 4–18, designed to help them bridge the gap between one school year and the next.
Camps we offer
- Calvin's Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry's Chem Camp features demonstrations and hands-on experiments designed to teach introductory chemical concepts using fun and entertaining methods. Chem Camps tackle sophisticated topics— like acids and bases, fat analysis of foods, and reactivity of metals—in a fun and intellectually challenging way.
Academic Camps for Excellence (ACE)
- Calvin University's Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry offers summer camp opportunities for children and teens who enjoy academic challenges. Taught by talented Calvin professors, or high school teachers who are experienced in their fields, these camps will get students excited about science in a whole new way.
- Calvin University's Department of Nursing offers a free day camp just for girls. During this program, students will learn about their own health and explore jobs in the healthcare field.
- Calvin University's Department of Music offers a collection of camps for students looking to pursue an interest in music. Attendees will refine their musicianship and enjoy the opportunity of playing great music together.
- Calvin's nature camps, run by Calvin's Ecosystem Preserve and Native Gardens, provide fun, hands-on learning adventures for kids ages 4-13. Our programs encourage campers to develop a greater understanding, appreciation, and respect for God's amazing creation. Additionally, we provide a safe, comfortable learning environment where campers become immersed in the outdoors.
Sports camps »
- Calvin sports camps, offered through the Athletic department, allow children ages 5 through 18 to develop their athletic skills for both play and competition. Sports camps also encourage teamwork, cooperation, a sense of adventure, and lots of fun.
Questions / contact
For general questions or comments concerning Calvin’s Camps program, please see the contact information on the appropriate camp page above.